What are the benefits of offering free
free wifi codeWi-Fi
In today’s world there are so many businesses and commercial establishments that offer free wifi to their patrons. First these services were offered only by big establishments and retail chains, however, now there are a number of small and tiny establishments that offer these services as well. The reasons for it are many. There are various benefits that are offered.
When these places of business offer free wifi, the amount of footfall increases, there is more time which is spent on the premises and in invariably amounts to the customers spending more than they would normally have otherwise spent.
This encompasses all kinds of businesses and all kinds of establishments including retail stores, nightclubs, bars, fast food places, restaurants, clothing boutiques, coffee shops, salons and book shops.
There are different reasons why these establishments offer free wifi to the customers. The reasons are:
- They want to provide better customer service to their patrons
- They get better customer reviews from the customers on third party review sites
- This brings more customers to their premises and this in turn increases the potential sales.
- Customers that come in stay for longer periods of time and in turn they spend more as a result of it
- They do it to compete with other businesses which offer this service
- They do it as customers want to be online all the time and need an internet connection even on the go
- The business uses the free wifi to control the network connection. The homepage is usually the website and on it the customer data is collected.
- Target ads are run directly by the business by them controlling the network connection
- Using this customer can be made aware of special services, add ons and more.