What are the kinds of Frisbee golf equipment
Frisbee golf equipment is of various kinds and there are different discs which are needed for different reasons. There are wide open courses, there are narrow wooded fairways and each of these requires s different disc so that you get the perfect Frisbee golf shot. There are other frisbee golf equipment that are used for competitions and further others that are used for having backyard fun.
Some of this frisbee golf equipment are :
- Distance drivers where the players are able to cover the maximum distance. These allow for a straight flight line. Others have the ability to either go right, left or down the fairway. There are others that are able to cut through the wind as well and others provide extra glide. These give the maximum range and they allow the best control in each situation.
- Fairway drivers are those that cover almost the same distance like the distance drivers but these are more accurate and they allow for better control. These can be used by new players as well.
- Mid range discs are those that allow control as well as accuracy of mid range shots. These are dependable and they are versatile. These are used for different kinds of shots.
- Putt and approach are those that come in different models and they even have plastics. These can be used by all kinds of players regardless of their skill levels. These allow for great deal of control.
- Specialty discs are those that are unique. These have different models.
- Recreational discs are those which are more meant for games like catch and throwing. These are used normally on beaches or in parks or in the backyard. These are great when freestyling.
These are just some kinds of frisbee golf equipment